At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most. In partnership with Roc Nation, EDITION by Modern Luxury is the first fully multi-platform portal into a world of luxury that celebrates talent from diverse communities.
The EDITION by Modern Luxury digital editor will report to the SVP of Digital Content and write, build, edit and publish multiple online editorial posts per day for EDITION. The editor will also be responsible for regular newsletters, as well as cross-department coordination on coverage and other duties as directed by the SVP of Digital Content.
The ideal candidate must be highly productive and comfortable researching and writing about the diverse voices that are shaping popular culture. in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. They should be driven, efficient and detail-oriented to ensure all copy adheres to in-house and AP style rules and maintains consistency and accuracy.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Writing, building, editing and publishing multiple digital editorial posts per day, including original, sponsored, and archival content
• Managing interns, overseeing intern assignments, editing and publishing their content
• Regular meetings and coordination with digital and print content teams
• Pitching content ideas and copy creation for lists, franchises, tent poles and campaigns
• Following best practices for SEO and social optimization
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE
• 1-3 years of experience
• Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Journalism
• Fluent in CMS including WordPress, MorWeb, as well as web optimization, etc.
• Knowledgeable in AP Style
• Strong writing/journalistic/fact-checking abilities
• Highly organized, driven and comfortable turning out a great deal of work
• Ability to juggle multiple assignments and prioritize deadlines
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit your resume to Denise Warner at [email protected]