Modern Luxury Media is seeking a Digital Systems Coordinator, to support our growing business. The Digital Systems Coordinator will work with internal Production, Editorial and Marketing teams to produce Modern Luxury Biweekly Newsletters, client marketing emails and digital display ad campaigns. This candidate must have strong communication skills and be extremely organized, detail oriented and able to multitask.
- Build and publish client articles to Modern Luxury’s owned and operated websites.
- Set up and activate website display ad campaigns in Google Ad Manager.
- Create and deploy biweekly Marketing and Editorial E-Newsletters in Modern Luxury’s Email Marketing platform, Emma.
- Schedule client dedicated emails.
- Act as liaison on Modern Luxury promotional emails and projects for assigned market list.
- Assist Social Ad Operations with delivering Boosted and Paid social ad campaigns, using Facebook Ad Manager and Later scheduling application
- Provide post campaign wrap up reporting to internal teams.
- Educational background or similar experience in Digital Advertising or related field.
- Familiarity with Google Ad Manager.
- Familiarity with Facebook Ad Manager
- Familiarity with e-mail service provider systems
- Has published and managed content within a content management system
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, attention to detail, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- General understanding of online advertising, email and social media marketing.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit resumes to Phil Goodstein, [email protected]