At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most.
Location: New York, NY
Directly Reports to: Director, Brand Marketing - NY
Target: 3 Interns total
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The Modern Luxury NY-based Strategic Marketing team is seeking motivated, creative and professional students to participate in the Summer 2020 internship program which will support day-to-day strategic marketing responsibilities.
This collaborative, organized and creative group of interns will have an opportunity to participate in the brainstorming and planning of diversified media programs consisting of experiential, digital/social and editorial platforms. This internship position will play an important role within the strategic marketing team and will report to and collaborate with the Director of Brand Marketing along with our National sales organization to concept strategic programs and prepare integrated proposals for top-tier luxury brand clients. This internship will also have an opportunity to support in generating marketing collateral including sell sheets and other product marketing tools and resources. The position will play a vital role in supporting and reinforcing the overall pre-sale workflow in collaboration with the Director of Brand Marketing.
The ideal candidate will have experience in sales planning, brainstorming integrated marketing programs and developing thoughtful and strategic proposals and sales collateral. The ideal candidate will also possess a solid understanding of the current media landscape and will be tapped into influencer/social media marketing, have superior writing skills, excellent communication skills and be extremely detail-oriented.
This internship will enhance the knowledge of the media industry and will provide internship participants with an opportunity to obtain hands on experience related to the sales process.
Must be eligible for college credit. Please connect with your career center to learn more about your options. This internship is unpaid. Interns are to be available to volunteer between 15-20 hours during the week. We are looking to help enhance the knowledge of the media industry for someone who is organized, dedicated and creative.
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE:
- All applicants must be enrolled in college and eligible to receive credit for their participation in the internship program.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Superior Powerpoint / Keynote capabilities
- Excellent project management and organization skills with ability to multitask and work well in fast-paced environments
- Must be client service and detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive - Excel & Word
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of the publishing, experiential and digital marketing landscape a plus
- Knowledge of luxury brands a plus
- All applicants must have a laptop they can bring into the office
- Available to volunteer 15-20 hours per week
To apply, please email your résumé and cover letter to Jimmy Kontomanolis, email@example.com.