MARKETING SPRING 2020 INTERN
Location: Atlanta, GA
Directly Reports to: Marketing Director
Target: 5 Interns total
At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most. With Atlanta being home to 5 of Modern Luxury’s top magazines, there is always a constant need for reviews on the city’s hot spots, current fashion trends, and celebrity profiles, that consistently engage our influential readers.
The intern will report directly to the Marketing Director and will be designated tasks from the Marketing team, Sales team and the Market President. Interns will rotate through multiple departments including: Sales, Marketing/Events, Social media and Digital. No two days are the same in the office!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Social media creation
- Client outreach
- Event research and planning
- Post event coverage
- Photoshoot assistance
- Managing RSVPs
Must be eligible for college credit. Please connect with your career center to learn more about your options. This internship is unpaid. Interns are to be available to volunteer between 15-20 hours during the week. We are looking to help enhance the knowledge of the media industry for someone who is organized, dedicated and creative.
PROFILE & EXPERIENCE:
- All applicants must be enrolled in college and eligible to receive credit for their participation in the internship program.
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Superior Powerpoint / Keynote capabilities
- Excellent project management and organization skills with ability to multitask and work well in fast-paced environments
- Must be client service and detail oriented
- Advanced knowledge of Google Drive - Excel & Word
- Must possess superior interpersonal communication and organizational skills
- Understanding of the publishing, experiential and digital marketing landscape a plus
- Knowledge of luxury brands a plus
- All applicants must have a laptop they can bring into the office
- Available to volunteer 15-20 hours per week
Does this sound like you?
Please send resume and cover letter to Farah Kitchens (firstname.lastname@example.org) with Spring 2020 Intern in the subject.