At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most. Modern Luxury is looking for dynamic multi-media publisher who will oversee the revenue development and strategic planning for Orange County. Our unique marketing strategy includes interactive digital programing, high touch experiential activations and creative print advertising opportunities.
Location: Orange County, CA
Directly Reports to: Regional Vice President
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES:
- Manage local business operations
- Build and foster a network of referrals to create new opportunities for revenue growth
- Maintain and grow existing accounts
- Manage all processes and systems pertaining to the deployment of client marketing plan
- Train and assist multi-media account executives
- Meet and exceed monthly sales plan
- Build and maintain relationships and community engagement initiatives
- Manage sales team
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Competitive and marketing mind set
- 5+ years in a leadership role is required.
- Patient, empathetic, driven and fun personality traits
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit resumes to Jessica Cline, Regional Vice President, email@example.com.