The MIAMI magazine team is actively seeking an experienced print sales professional for the lead sales role for Modern Luxury Interiors South Florida. Ideal candidate will have experience in design-related sales, be self-motivated, organized, and energetic. This is not an editorial or marketing position.
Benefits: 401K, Bonuses, Dental Health
Job Duration: Full time
Job Location: Miami Design District, Miami, FL
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Boosting print ad sales through aggressive territory prospecting
- Calling upon potential clients
- Maintaining strong current and potential client relationships
- Brainstorming creative ROI driven ideas for client proposals
- Continuing top-notch service to established clients
- Candidate should have 2-3 years in print media and/or digital media sales with a focus in the design industry preferred
- Solid local and national relationships
- Excellent networking skills to connect with industry leaders in the Miami area
- Impeccable organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills; articulate and able to express thoughts clearly and concisely
- Bilingual a plus – Spanish preferred
- Involvement in social and/or philanthropic organizations
Modern Luxury, the country's largest publisher of regional luxury lifestyle magazines, launched MIAMI Magazine in September 2007 to deliver authoritative, intelligent content to a local and visiting audience in the Greater Miami area. MIAMI Magazine publishes 10 issues a year and each issue speaks to its sophisticated, discerning readers who seek compelling, locally driven content. The editorial platform showcases in-depth coverage of the city's finest offerings in culture, design, dining, fashion and travel.
In September 2013, the team behind MIAMI Magazine launched Modern Luxury Interiors South Florida, the quintessential design book. The magazine follows in the Modern Luxury platform of providing relevant editorial content alongside luxury advertisers for a well-rounded resource for the design industry.