Modern Luxury is seeking talented designers to join our Chicago-based team for the Editorial Design Fall Internship Program. This is a hands-on and intensive internship suitable only for someone who has a strong interest in magazine editorial design. Candidates must be skilled in Adobe InDesign with an understanding of design, typography and photography. Intern responsibilities include, but are not limited to: apprenticing full-time designers with assigned publications, learning to prepare art for print and organize content on shared servers and completing a final project collaborating with other department interns. Looking for students with a positive attitude who are ready to learn!
- Skilled in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop & Acrobat)
- Quick learner with strong communication skills
- Open to feedback & constructive criticism
- Organized with an ability to juggle multiple projects
All applicants MUST be enrolled in college and eligible to receive credit for their participation. Office hours are flexible depending on student schedule.
- Link to online portfolio
- Cover letter explaining why you would make a good fit for the program
- Must complete design test in interview process
* Email application materials to Samantha Tobias, Director of Marketing Chicago, at firstname.lastname@example.org.. Please do not apply if you are not currently a student.
About Modern Luxury Designers:
DM Luxury, LLC is the largest luxury lifestyle publisher in the nation, and has 88+ titles total including city magazines, Interiors, Weddings, Men’s Book and various custom publications. Our design team is currently made up of 18 full-time designers, positions varying from Junior Designers - Senior Designers - Art Directors - Senior Art Directors. Our team designs all company publications and most designers are based in Chicago, Illinois.