Events Marketing and Social Media Internship Spring/Summer 2020
At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of
more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands
access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the
power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver
powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the
places and ways that matter most.
Location: San Francisco, SF
Directly Reports to: Senior Marketing Coordinators- SF/SV
Target: 3 Interns total
We are looking for candidates who are creative, hardworking, fast-learning, and bring a can-do
attitude. Event Marketing and Social Media interns volunteer for our San Francisco and Silicon
Valley Senior Marketing Coordinators. They will gain experience with planning events and
tracking social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. The internship will
include various tasks. However, the main focus would be supporting our upcoming events and
collaborating with our team with fresh ideas for social media accounts. This internship will be
intensive and fast paced but it will be a great learning opportunity and a lot of fun.
● Part-time internship position, students should be present for a maximum of three days a
week at our San Francisco office.
● Must be able to receive college credit only
● Task orientated and has a high attention to detail
● Excellent ability to organize and time management
● Reliable and trustworthy
● Strong sense of San Francisco and Silicon Valley’s markets
● Advanced knowledge of Google Drive - Excel & Word
● Excellent communication and writing skills
● Proficient in social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
● Knowledge of luxury brands a plus
● Previous experience with working with publications is welcomed but not required.
Please submit a resume to Kiana Kuns and Suzanna Lee at email@example.com and
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Modern Luxury San Francisco Intern Application.”
Please also note which semester/quarter you are applying for when submitting your application.
Summer Semester (May-August) Application Deadline: March 27th
Fall Semester (August-December) Application Deadline: TBD