Location: Los Angeles, CA
Directly Reports to: Publisher
At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury platform including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most. Our unique marketing strategy includes interactive digital programing, high touch experiential activations and creative print advertising opportunities.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITES AND DUTIES
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to sales team
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales program.
- Analyzes sales statistics to formulate policy and to assist sales representatives in promoting sales.
- Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, volume potential, price schedules, and discount rates, and develops sales campaigns to accommodate goals of publishing company.
- Represents publishing company at professional meetings.
- Coordinates liaison between sales and other departments.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume and potential sales.
- Directs preparation of special promotional features.
- Maintain relationships with key accounts
- Attend networking functions, seminars and special events
- Sell local business including print, digital, events, sponsorships, special sections and membership program
- Help interview and training employees
- Attend Local Sales meetings on Tuesdays
- Expected to reach personal sales goals
- Mandatory to be reviewed at One on One Friday meetings:
Weekly Sales Activity (required):
- 1. 75 “Cold Call” Notes (Target/Prospect Account Types) entered in Slate per week
- 2. 25 “Call” Notes (Inactive Account Types) entered in Slate per week
- 3. 5 “Meeting Ask” Notes entered in Slate per week
- 4. 10 Pipeline/Proposals entered in Slate per week
- 5. Minimum of 2 Converted Orders per week
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and push revenue expectations.
- Competitive and marketing mind set
- 5+ years in a leadership role is required.
- Patient, empathetic, driven and fun personality traits
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit resumes to Chris Gialanella, email@example.com