At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury Media ecosystem including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most.
Modern Luxury is seeking an organized, enthusiastic self-starter to join our Creative Services team as an Special Sections Coordinator. Modern Luxury's Special Sections Coordinators act as the main liaisons between internal marketing and account executives, designers, agencies and our advertising partners— a role that is vital to upholding Modern Luxury's reputation for impeccable customer service and a flawless finished product.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Maintain a roster of 20-30 Modern Luxury templated special sections across all of Modern Luxury's 22 markets; work on all 55+ titles in the Modern Luxury portfolio
- Use Modern Luxury's Ad Slate and Ad Link systems to maintain a personal database of monthly advertisers, contacts and project statuses
- Communicate with direct contacts (advertising clients, marketing teams, publishers) regarding deadlines, materials submissions and production specifications
- Traffic design materials, instructions and revisions to Modern Luxury's in-house team of advertising designers
- Ensure accuracy and quality of all materials (proofreading, identifying and troubleshooting production issues, managing placement within the magazine etc.)
- Act as the final check on all Modern Luxury print and digital properties
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]