SALES COORDINATOR JOB DESCRIPTION
Directly Reports to: Publisher
Location: Chicago, IL
At Modern Luxury, connection and community define who we are. Reaching an audience of more than 16 million, we are the nation's largest luxury media company offering leading brands access to the most affluent audiences in the most prominent cities across the U.S. Through the power of the Modern Luxury Media ecosystem including 85+ brands across 22 markets, we deliver powerful marketing solutions allowing luxury brands to connect with their audiences in the places and ways that matter most.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Provide general administrative assistance to local team.
- Coordinate contract and proposal generation.
- Ensure sales contracts are fully completed and accurately entered into the sales system.
- Organize and maintain file system for sales department, and file correspondence and other records.
- Develop and maintain account information for sales reps, ensuring all details are up to date at all times.
- Using Media Radar, pull competitive reports and editorial coverage.
- Assemble sales kits, and promotional materials for client mailings and sales functions.
- Handle day-to-day administrative tasks including conference calls, calendar management and expense reports.
- Manage client database and coordinate client contracts using COMPS system.
- Routine account maintenance, including managing editorial and production deadlines.
- Gather competitive data for sales team.
- Interface with clients via phone, e-mail, and in-person as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Coordinate photo shoots for special sections with heavy client contact
- Calls customers to follow up on accounts if Account Executive/Director or Publisher is not available.
- Perform other job-related duties as required, including coordinating large long-term projects.
- Assist on team projects, current events and development of new events, help coordinate in-book promotional pieces and support sales by assisting with sponsorship marketing campaigns.
- Update Facebook pages and other magazine related social media pages for specific magazine as needed
- Assist at events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum one year prior experience working in a print media environment.
- Ability to operate a computer, including proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Gmail.
- Proven ability to multi-task, and work under intense deadline pressure.
- Ability to operate office equipment
We are an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]