Coordinator: Marketing, Events and Special Sections:
Responsibilities would include:
- Responsible for coordinating and executing events for Modern Luxury on both a local and national level for Orange County and San Diego under the direction of the Marketing Director.
- Assist with coordinating vendors, deliverables, insurance, contracts, etc.
- Participate in creating and maintaining necessary planning documents (e.g. event calendar, photographer tracking, and staffing)
- Coordinate timelines, marketing collateral, and client sponsorship elements in conjunction with events
- On-site execution from packing, shipping pre-event to set up and break down at venue post event as needed
- Attend all local ML events
- Ensure Modern Luxury events are activated with consistency and meet brand and event guidelines to maximize experiential excellence
- Project manage onsite promotional elements at events (i.e. signage such as cover blow ups, step and repeat, etc)
- Responsible for pre- and post-event coverage (About Town, Scene and social media) as well as client-facing recap deck
- Handle all RSVP management prior to and during event
- Collect and process invoices for any marketing needs (photographers, 3rd party vendors, etc.)
- Assist with P&L and P&L approval process
- Coordinate all internal event calendars and national Google documents, keeping them up to date with latest event details and sponsorships with Director
- Handle marketing collateral for OC and SD publications (invitations, house ads, e-blasts, program ads, menus, event slideshows, etc.)
- Assist with collecting and coordinating in-book promotional materials (About Town, Top 5, Not to Be Missed, Invited, house ads)
- Coordinate all media sponsorship deliverables (trade contracts, delivery of magazines, program ads, online and in-book promotions, post-event coverage, social media)
- Assist with on-site special section needs including management of photographers, shoots, and client needs
- Coordinate national marketing initiatives (aka “Special Advertising Sections”). Responsibilities include coordinating with photographers and editors, connecting with Publishers and sales people from various markets, managing timelines, connecting with clients for approvals on creative
- Assist with trafficking special sections including scheduling and material organization
BENEFITS: Full-time employees are eligible for the following:
- Medical insurance
- Voluntary insurance (Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D)
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Commuter Benefits
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off and paid holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Disclaimer: This job post is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the essential functions of the job based on business necessity.
Please submit resumes to [email protected]